SMART KEY SYSTEM - Passive Entry & Passive Start
- Detects the FOB in proximity of the vehicle.
- Detects the area outside the vehicle where the FOB is located.
- Enables the lock/unlock of a single door or all doors.
- Detects the FOB inside the vehicle close to the driver’s seat.
- Communicates with the immobilizer system (CAN interface).
- Manages START/STOP button.
- Transmits FOB’s battery level to the vehicle.
- Interfaced with GSM for Smartphones applications.
- Basic alarm features.
- Integrated with the fleet management system TeqMonitoring ®, it includes a satellite GPS localizer with GSM and HSDPA/LTE connectivity, for remote diagnostics and fleet monitoring.